Don’t miss out on this exciting role! Come help us launch the digital health innovations of tomorrow. We are Siemens Healthineers, a global community committed to delivering innovation across the care continuum. We invent, build and invest in solutions that the world’s best health systems rely on. Digitalization is a core goal.
Siemens Service Line Solutions team offer solutions that meet the needs of regional health systems that are dealing with rapid consolidation, regulatory change and consumerism. We believe these solutions are poised to disrupt the market by infusing cutting edge digital technology into an industry primed for innovation, and you would be a key member of this team, ready to exploit this opportunity.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for determining how the customers clinical, business and technical needs will best be met through Medicalis imaging service line solutions and detailing out a vision of how they should be applied to solve the customers problem today, while constructing configurations for tomorrow’s needs. This includes uncovering the challenges our customers face, articulation of customer workflow changes, solution phasing, clinical and business data transformation as well as technical implementation and solution integrations (Siemens and existing 3rd parties) into solution plan and associated state(s) of work to achieve the desired optimal workflow.
This position requires detailed understanding of clinical environments, from the operational, clinical and technical perspectives of running complex service line within health systems of various sizes. The Solutions Architect partners with the Digital Solutions Executive to articulate a solution to solve the customers problems today and for tomorrow.
You would be responsible for deep understanding an solutioning surrounding an offering platform that contains the following:
Medicalis Clinical Decision Support
The Medicalis Clinical Decision Support solution is intended to reduce unwanted variation in procedure ordering, both from a clinical optimization and from a regulatory perspective. The solution streamlines the ordering process for both internal orders as well as from providers that are external to the health system. This ensures that the correct service is being ordered consistently while meeting regulatory requirements, and addressing who are under increasing pressure to reduce cost and improve patient outcomes.
Medicalis Referral Management
A portal solution for fast growing regional IDNs that want to optimize the use of their resources to increase market share and reduce leakage within the health system’s network. The Medicalis Referral Management solution connects and manages operations across all service lines with personalized scheduling to meet patient needs thus delivering higher quality patient care across the IDN.
Medicalis Workflow Orchestrator:
The Medicalis Workflow Orchestrator is an enterprise level solution, which organizes and optimizes radiologist reading across sites, radiology practices and legacy IT platforms. The Medicalis solution orchestrates productivity, performance and communication on a single, integrated platform to drive the Imaging Service Line for fast growing Regional IDNs and large Radiology Groups.
- Participates in on-site customer meetings to understand customer requirements, workflow challenges and current environment.
- Responsible for in depth product demos for prospective customers.
- Serves as solution expert and consultant on how Siemens solutions can be applied to meet specific workflow needs.
- Creates Statements of Work (SOW), for inclusion in proposals.
- Consults with Product Management team on the technical solution and provides clarification as required.
- Reviews and clarifies technical proposals with customers.
- Ensure all required documentation and approvals are obtained to ensure smooth and timely hand-off to bid management and implementation specialists.
- Provides strong participation on timely and accurately completed of RFIs and RFPs (research/first review, clarification questions, solution design, and final submission).
- Reviews sales funnel and provides sales team with deal strategy and solution configurations.
- Provides product feedback from customers to Product Management and/or factory to strengthen portfolio adoption.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
- Extensive clinical operations and/or enterprise system administration experience (large complex health systems is a plus).
- Experience with Radiology and/or Cardiology.
- Knowledge of or experience with reporting, billing, and medical data (HL7, FHIR) in a hospital, health system or physician practice is a plus.
- Can demonstrate proficiency and confidence in presenting proposals, system demonstrations and pricing to healthcare executives and physicians including the Chief Medical Officer, Radiology Chair, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Operations Officer, VP of Ancillary Services.
- Experience in data analytics, excel, and data modeling a plus.
- Typically 6+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Represent Company as primary contact for Service Line Solutionss
- Supports sales executive to present a consultative approach to opportunities.
- Demonstrates ability to grow into a portfolio leader and role model
Qualified personnel are strongly encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead the next wave of digitalization in healthcare. Come join us!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.