Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head Product Support Digitalization
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Head Product Support Digitalization, you will be responsible for:
- Direct the development of Siemens Healthineers Digitialization application(s) to realize Product Support, Customer, and other Cross Departmental needs.
- Guide the implementation team to create software application(s) in alignment with the department’s targets.
- Continuously enhance/improve the features and methods of Digitalization applications.
- Perform analysis, identify root cause, and develop recommendations and solutions to drive business improvements.
- Be responsible for the quality and completeness of application data by overseeing the auditing of data and monitoring report results.
- Mentor and manage a team of system engineers / analysts of variable skill and practice levels.
- Collaborate across departments to develop and implement workflows which shall provide insight on instrument and customer behaviors. Guide these efforts by ensuring specification and requirement traceability.
- Develop budget and business plans for the department.
- Be accountable for the overall success of function.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You can use data to capture best practices and provide input to improve installations, operations, quality, and training.
- You have experience managing multiple employees. Maintaining performance management responsibilities and direct hiring, firing and promotion decisions.
- You are interested in working with our latest technology and want to learn about new software and hardware solutions in analytics
- You have experience working with call centers or field service organizations to identify critical customer sites.
- You have managed tactical decision making where resources were needed to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- You can help the organization manage customer relationships.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 8-10 years of experience with instrumentation, data science
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.