We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
• You will apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
• Your expertise in designing user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process makes a significant contribution.
• You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development
• Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines and specifications.
• Collaboration with Product Owner, Project Manager and Development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, Usability testing will make add to end results.
• Share across teams on produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, Hi-fidelity prototypes, and design specifications for strong discussions.
• Developing personas and usage scenarios, Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
• Conducting competitor and customer analysis, Usability testing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 6 - 8 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
• Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
• You possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
• User Centered Design Process
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
• World-class researchers and engineers as team members
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers