What are my responsibilities?
1. New Product Design
-Mechanical design timeline established based on the project schedule
-Confirm that production design fulfills the related standards.
-ISO9000 and /or other QS system procedures followed
-Product designs are optimized through FEA analysis
-Product designs are optimized for manufacturability at production quantities;
2. Detailed models and drawings created
-CAD work exhibited a strong proficiency in Pro/E or Inventor
-All released parts ready for tooling
-All design work shall be coordinated, reviewed & approved in PCC
-The format of 2D drawing is fulfilled with BSCE requirement;
3. Engineering sample Preparing
-communication with supplier for sample produce, let them fully understand our requirement
-Tracing the sample preparing status
-Make the validation plan for the sample checking;
4. Mechanical sample qualification
-The new sample should be evaluated.
-The "component qualification" report preparing
-Help the supplier to improve their part quality and process stability;
5. Create some general technical specifications and standards as requirement;
6. Mechanical design & drawing review in the team;
7. Training and coaching of staff in the team for mechanical design skill improvement;
8. Evaluate suppliers with other department colleagues;
9. Product innovation supported
-New design ideas generated and explored for new products.
-Existing designs improved.;
10. Support department manager to improve the team process in a smooth and perfect direction;
11. Technical supporting as requested by relevant departments to meet collective targets.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Good knowledge and experience at metal sheet part & plastic part design;
2. Familiar with electronic product development process;
3. Familiar with the quality and environment requirement for the new product development, e.g. ROHS, WEEE, ISO9000, ISO14000 etc;
4. Good Command of English;
5. Computer skill, familiar with WINDOWS system and Office software;
6. Good command of computer aid design tools e.g. NX, ProE, Catia, Inventor, and 3D design tools;
7. Familiar R&D project management process.
What else do you need to know about us?
Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd. (BSCE) is globally one of the three biggest R&D and manufacturing smart center within the Siemens Building Technology. As a high-tech company, whereof 230 plus are R&D engineers. We develop, manufacture and market more than 1200 types of products for use in more than 60 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe and America.
北京西门子西伯乐斯电子有限公司是西门子楼宇科技集团在全球的三大研发和制造中心之一。BSCE 是西门子楼宇科技集团全球Smart 中心，其中研发人员超过230人。自成立以来，始终立志成为亚太地区消防、暖通空调产品的市场领导者，长期专注于为中国客户研发、设计、生产高性能的消防、暖通空调产品和系统，以及提供相关的专业技术服务。多达1200 多种产品远销亚太、欧洲和美洲的 60 多个国家。
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time