We are Siemens Mobility Engineering, and we focus on the development of modern rolling stock and their components. We come up with innovative products and solutions not only for urban transportation but also for regional and high-speed trains. We are trendsetters and belong among the absolute leaders in this area.
Come join us as a member of our team of developers of superior rail transportation SW.
What will you do?
- Design and development of SW for superior control of traction drives and braking control systems for rolling stock and metro units
- Analysis of requirements, creation of specifications, design of architecture, and definition of an interface
- Design, development, implementation and testing of control SW
- Design and development of SW tools for testing control SW
- Laboratory testing of SW
- Support during vehicle commissioning
- Cooperation with foreign partners
What can you look forward to?
- Hiring bonus of CZK 50,000
- Contact with the latest technologies and innovations
- Interesting projects and cooperation with top-class experts
- Creation of designs of comprehensive solutions in the area of control and testing SW
- Friendly team enthusiastic about trains
- Everyday use of foreign languages
- Business trips abroad
What you should have?
- Tertiary education in electrical engineering with a focus on electric drives or control systems
- Knowledge of programming SW for control in real time and of transferring control data via communication busbars
- Experience with the process of designing, developing, testing and maintaining SW that performs safety-relevant functions (SIL>0 according to standards for rail vehicles or automotive standards)
- Practical experience in the control of traction drives or in the control of rolling-stock braking systems an advantage
- Practical experience in the area of superior control of high-performance industrial drives or in the control of automotive brakes (ABS, retarder, etc.) also an advantage
- Knowledge of at least some of the following programming languages and tools: C/C++, Python, Java, Matlab/Simulink, LabView/Veristand an advantage
- Practical experience with designing and implementing physical models of electromechanical subsystems in the environment of Matlab/Simulink and/or LabView/Veristand an advantage
- English or German for everyday communication
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace
- Language education during working hours at the employer’s expense (English, German)
- Advantageous offers for employees, e.g. a discount on a Škoda car, etc.
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes (O2, T-Mobile)
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague or in Pilsen citycentre (Anglické nábřeží)
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- contributions towards pension and/or life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time