Sales Engineer - Services Sales ( DS)
About the role
Responsible for identifying / crafting opportunities and acquisition of enquiries, giving clear mentorship on target price and bid strategy, supporting the detailed costing / tendering process, negotiating and securing the order, and process order as per the approved guidelines. Develop and maintain installed base data and continuously upgrade. Close collaboration with clients where large installed base is of SIEMENS. Develop strategy to retrofit solution to replace products of competition
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Order Intake and Customer Relationships with acquisition of orders and achieving service Sales target.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, through regular and continued interaction and a pro-active / new way sharing ideas to address their pain areas.
- Prospecting, Sourcing, proposition comprehensive solutions which meet client’s requirements, supporting the preparation of quotations and tender documents closely under the policy's price list margin guidelines of Siemens, selling launching, handling over to following and closing with projects department.
- You will be responsible for the target bid price and defining / defending the best bid / sales strategy in order to win the order, ultimately winning the bid and meeting sales targets.
- Preparing, developing and maintaining balanced pipeline of sales opportunities, including keeping the Siemens sales funnel tool valid and up to date at all times. In addition, identify and develop long term prospects for CY +additional 2 years.
- Reporting about sales actions, achievements, status and forecasts of projects, any matters improving and affecting the sales targets and strategy.
- Propose, challenge and suggest design optimization measures to ensure you meet customer requirements / customer budget and beat competitor pricing
- Starting and growing market study to identify potential clients: survey and analyze the competition activities in all markets
- Work with end clients to identify their pain area. Develop and propose optimized available technical solution.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Preference to those candidates with Sales skills, Complete understanding of Power Distribution system concepts and its portfolio.
- An excellent understanding of Commercial Processes and Cost Estimation
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
- A good command of the English language
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time