Prepares estimates and proposals, submits to customer, follows up and secures purchase orders based on Field leads phoned in by Field Mechanics. Improves customer satisfaction through timely follow up and drives high margin revenue for our Mechanical Service business
• Prepares proposals and estimates based on information provided by field mechanics
• Submits proposals with estimate to the Mechanical Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
• Sends approved proposal to the customer, client services manager and the mechanic
• Tracks and follows up on customer proposals and secures purchase orders
• Under the supervision of your manager, assist in identifying source and cost of repair parts when necessary
• Conducts turnover to service coordinators in the appropriate Zone Operations Center (ZOC) to ensure proper completion of work.
• Maintains funnel of proposals and purchase orders
• Reports monthly sales results and funnel to the Mechanical Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
• Provides feedback to streamline the process and improve through put
• Deliver outstanding customer service
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
• High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
• 2 years of experience in a call center environment
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good verbal and written communications skills in English
• Good phone etiquette and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with mechanics and operations
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
• Experience in HVAC Service Call dispatching or Mechanical Field Experience
• Understanding of business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch
• Financial skills and effective estimating skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.