Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Business Partner Management, Imaging to develops and fosters relationships with our business partners. The role comprises “Business Engagement” for initiatives/ project related tasks as well as key account and escalation contact for operational topics, “Financial Support” for managing the accuracy and transparency of budget/ reporting data and performance and “User Engagement” at local level.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Local Business Engagement
- You will be responsible for local account management and act as Interface to local business
- You will capture local demand
- You be act as escalation contact for the business at local level
- You will coordinate local demands for global initiatives/ projects/ applications under guidance of the region
- You will assist business engagement for regional/ global aspects
- You will secure execution of business engagement activities on local level
- Financial Support, Budgeting
- You will support budget/ forecast/ reporting for the local country
- You will deliver necessary data and information for regional and global budgeting
- User Engagement
- You will execute efficient and effective use of local services
- You will handle Incident & Problem Management, Service Request, User / Access Management (for local specific services)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields
- You have at least 3 years of related experience in Healthcare businesses and their specific requirements; and exposure to healthcare markets in Thailand
Your personality and skills:
- You have proven knowledge of Healthcare and Healthcare IT policies, guidelines, processes and standards
- You enjoy collaboration and communication across Teams, Departments and Countries, especially with executives to ensure success in this role
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment
agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time