We are looking for experienced and entrepreneur professionals that want to shape the future of the GP SWE Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub in Lisbon. This Hub will be created with the planned carve out of the Gas&Power business.
The GP SWE Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub in Lisbon is a financial and accounting competence center which ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements for companies of the Siemens Energy Group in Southwest Europe
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
In your role as Team Member Value Flow you:
- Coordinate the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled;
- Perform regular critical reviews of the Balance Sheet and P&L;
- Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues and special transactions;
- Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments;
- Support the implementation of new business specific accounting standards;
- Perform and implement controls;
- Support in different projects and process improvements within the accounting area with focus set on GBS interface
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- At least 3 years experience in Accounting, Audit or similar;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel;
- Good knowledge of SAP system;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language (preferred);
- Proficient in MS Excel & Office
What else do you need to know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business; therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Unipessoal Lda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time