Software Engineer - Licensing
Qualified candidate will work with marketing, QA, R&D and field engineering teams to identify requirements for product licensing Ensure you plan and communicate with Release Management on deliverable's Monitor infrastructure that you maintain.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Technical degree (minimum BS) in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ year’s relevant experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive, relevant experience with Linux operating systems.
- Strong proficiency in programming/scripting languages (e.g. C++, bash, Python, Perl).
The candidate should possess solid software engineering skills, including experience with:
- Maintaining high-availability production systems and large integrated systems is highly
- Retrofitting solutions into already-established work flows and development
- The candidate must exhibit a service-oriented attitude and be able to work
effectively with a world-wide, multi-site development environment.
- The candidate should have a strong desire for continuous improvement, and have
a passion for automation and making tasks repeatable.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills are key attributes, including the
ability to investigate, isolate and remedy software defects.
- This position requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal
- The ability to work constructively and productively on a team, as well as alone, is
- This position requires the ability to complete assignments on schedule and
- The candidate should be resourceful, self-motivated, and comfortable taking
initiative when appropriate.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.