Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Collaborating with several Siemens Stakeholders across the world regarding advisory, communication and training within IT services.
- Collaborating with global Siemens IT teams in order to understand IT services needs and demands (from users).
- Managing a closed community of End-users to gather feedback in order to improve the IT in Siemens.
- Conducting focus group sessions with real end-users from all around the world.
- Creating reports for global IT Service Teams with suggested improvements for the service.
- Creating reports for global IT Service Teams with outcomes of the focus group sessions.
- Serving as advisor for Service Teams regarding Training and Communication for end-users.
- Supporting the Cross-Services team in delivering materials for Communication and Training of IT tools.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Business or Management, Marketing or Communication.
- Presentation skills (mandatory).
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- Fluency in German (preferential).
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with different partners.
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills, quality, rigor and attention to detail
- Proactivity, priority management, organization.
- Willing to integrate an international team.
- Tech-savy and/or enthusiast about IT having the capability to translate IT language into user friendly language.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Customer-centric approach and UX management skills.
- Previous experience in a Business, Marketing or Communication role (is a plus).
- Has worked or is aware of agile project management methods skills (e.g. SCRUM).
Curious About Our Tech Hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time