We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced, challenging, customer-facing environment. In this position you will be focused on technical coordination of Mentor Graphics leading edge Electronic Design Automation products within a key Strategic Account.
The Technical Account Manager works in a pre - and post-sales role, coordinating technical activities related to EDA tools deployed by the customer worldwide. The candidate must have strong program management skills and be available to travel.
In this position you will work closely with the Account Manager(s) to develop multi-level account plans for the growth and development of our business. The Technical Account Manager ensures that higher level goals and objectives are developed into tactical working plans and then drives execution by working closely with the technical team. Accurate and comprehensive communication skills are required to keep technical teams in all locations in sync with goals, objectives and tactics in supporting the account.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Developing Opportunity Plans for multiple technology domains
• Creating and managing tactical level plans
• Coordinating technical activities, benchmarks, evaluations and sales campaigns
• Representing the technical needs of the customer to Mentor Graphics product groups
• Managing the technical interface and communication with the customer
The Technical Account Manager will need to develop strong customer relationships with key decision makers within the account and understand the customer’s business and technical needs and issues across a broad range of platforms and technologies.
• BSEE or equivalent is required; MS preferred
• 5+ years Electronic Design Engineering and/or Applications Engineering experience
• Technical expertise for a broad range of products spanning all aspects of SoC design
• Understanding of SoC design flows
• Knowledge of Mentor Graphics design and verification products preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time