- Early Involvement
Participate in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimize internal workflows and processes.
- Project Procurement standards
Establish proper sourcing processes and control all Procurement resources and activities in the project and informing all involved in Procurement to deliver optimum impact of cost-cutting potential (Procurement plan, target-costing) and other Procurement targets and to meet requirements relating to deadlines and quality.
Apply Procurement regulations as per Compliance and organization standards.
- Bid preparation
Analyze customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understand the customer's functional needs in order to include (supplier) innovations that improve Siemens' cost position and/or the customer's benefit.
Support project calculation with reliable material cost data.
- Analyze scope of supply and contract agreements, carry out risk analyses and introduce negotiation recommendations together with Commodity Management to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures.
- Analyze sales and operations planning in respect of starting / new projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project business in order to ensure the involvement of Procurement.
- Strategy definition and implementation.
Derive Procurement strategies in projects on the basis of Procurement strategies and ensure their implementation (in particular pooling or utilization of master contracts), as well as identify solution approaches and integrate diverse objectives to achieve the project and the strategic Procurement targets.
Clarify internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports (e.g. for the project team, Procurement management team).
- Supplier Management
Provide supplier information to the project and conduct project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
- Risk and opportunity management
Identify particular Procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during the project together with the Commodity Management to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities through tailored risk and claim management (e.g. contractual framework).
- Knowledge management
Forward systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date.
- More than 5 years of experience in procurement.
- Very good technical and logistical understanding, background for signaling system is preferred.
- Expertise in Project Management, in leading and coaching cross- functional teams.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Cooperation, communication and adaption capability within a global team.
- Fluent Chinese and English in speaking and writing, optimally also German.
- Willingness to travel.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time