Are you looking for a challenge?
For Siemens Smart Infrastructure Control Products BU, we are looking for a Market Intelligence Specialist / Senior Market Intelligence Specialist in Beijing. You are expected to drive market transparency via market / competition research and structured analysis independently, and to analyze internal business data via IT tools professionally. You will have significant exposure to BU management and seen as a key talent in our organization.
What part will you play?
1. Consult BU Management as a trusted advisor and partner in market intelligence;
2. Research and analysis of macro economy, market trends, key industries and customers dynamics, competition, etc.;
3. Drive in-depth market intelligence study projects, in order to identify growth driver for BU business and set up relevant strategy & action plan;
4. Lead BU regular market & competition research, i.e. Annual market assessment, Quarterly competition analysis, Monthly market report, etc.;
5. Communicate the market and competition analysis to BU management, and keep improving based on the feedback;
6. Develop and maintain the data base of market & competition data;
7. Internal business data cleaning and in-depth analysis via IT tools / IT skills;
8. Support business teams on customized market intelligence topics;
9. Support on other strategy topics or sales operation topics.
What you need to make real what matters.
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3 years’ working experience of Market Intelligence function in multi-national companies with industrial background; Strategy function experience or Sales related function experience (e.g. sales operation / support) is a plus;
3. Deeply understand of business and down to earth;
4. Able to lead market and competition research independently;
5. Strategic and creative thinking, with strong logic and analysis skills;
6. Able to use IT tools and have enough IT skills for internal business data analysis;
7. Willing to learn and learn fast, Passionate and Hardworking, Teamwork spirit;
8. Excellent PPT and Excel skills is necessary;
9. Fluent Mandarin is a MUST to have;
10. Fluent English in both writing and speaking.
What else do you need to know?
Control product serves the market with industrial Control products, and training services. As a leader of innovation in industrial Control products, all our products are widely used in various branches, covering all aspects of switching, protecting, monitoring, detecting, commanding and signaling. They are all in conformity with international standards and acquired CCC certificates issued by the Chinese authorities.
With SIRIUS, we offer you a unique comprehensive portfolio for every industrial control application. The major advantage is with their modular design, our products can be planned and built into a control cabinet in a very simple way. It’s especially easy to integrate them into distributed systems. Our offer is optimally combined, and the products communicate superbly with each other. They are ideally suited to solving complex tasks by being integrated into TIA. With enhanced localized product portfolio, we are confident to serve more Chinese market.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time