The Urban Digital Analytics & Appplication Center is the first integrated such Hub in Siemens.
We co-create new use-cases for digital applications and services, build mock-ups and create multimedia showcases for city of the future exhibition.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create highly impressive visuals for multimedia showcases
- Work with Visual designers to create visual impressions
- Optimize 2D and 3D assets to improve framerates and performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Currently pursuing Masters at a reputable university
- Bachelors degree in computer science & art
- Excellent knowledge in visual commmunications
- Technologies: Excellent knowledge of AfterEffects, ExpressionControls, FinalCut Pro, PremierPro, 3DS Max, Maya, Adobe Suites,
- Ability to work independently and result oriented – flexible, open mindset to integrate into our multicultural team
- Able to commit for internship (can be also on part time basis) for at least 4 months
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either