If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Information Technology (IT) has the global responsibility for the IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business- and market-demand.
The IT infrastructure service management is a core component to further increase business value and customer satisfaction.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- As IT Private and Public Cloud Expert you are responsible to design, innovate and implement cloud-based data center services for Siemens Mobility.
- You analyse the needs of Siemens Mobility for data center services, develop and implement state-of-the-art cloud-based solutions.
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate our public cloud data center services to increase business-value and user satisfaction.
- You control the compliance of your service with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations.
- You maintain the process- and service-descriptions as well as the knowledgebase for our public cloud data center services.
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT infrastructure architects, service managers and project managers.
- Broad knowledge in implementation of Public Cloud Service (AWS, Microsoft Azure and others)
- Deep knowledge in implementation of Hybrid Cloud environments.
- AWS Integration Management skills on expert level.
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure services in large global enterprises.
- Knowledge in IT service management
- Good English skills.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change.
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- A creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to a combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time