Siemens is seeking a hardworking Customer Master Data Analyst to join the forward thinking team based in Shannon, Ireland on an ongoing contract.
Siemens, founded in 1847, is a global powerhouse passionating about the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Siemens had EUR 87 billion in revenue in its fiscal year 2019 and has a wide range of businesses including Digital Industries, Smart Infrastructure, Gas and Power, Siemens Healthineers, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, and Mobility. Siemens has over 380,000 employees.
You'll be primarily responsible for the set up and maintenance of master data in some (or all) of the areas relating to customers, vendors, product releases, from both an operational and project perspective.
In this context, they will support of Global Operation business, promoting and influencing the effective and efficient processes and the detailed and efficient use of standard tools from a corporate-wide perspective.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Creation and maintenance globally of customer and vendor master records in SAP, collaborating with internal partners to ensure consistency, ensuring all relevant processes and policies are aligned with, focusing on system and data integrity and collecting key performance indicators as required.
- Generation of product authorization codes as required, for internal and external use, with a focus on the management and monitoring of nonstandard legacy generators. Assist in the maintenance of non-standard generators related to merger and acquisition activity.
- Single main point of contact for assigned product groups from a release perspective, supporting product releases, ensuring timely completion of release breakthroughs.
- Day-to-day management of all inboxes, within or exceeding agreed service level agreements, including minor issue resolution and major issue customer concern.
- Development, maintenance and provision of processes and information to support the business and systems throughout Worldwide Order Fulfillment and other partner functions (Finance, Customer support, Procurement, Divisional Engineering etc).
- Represent the RDM team on global and multi-functional project and process initiatives, developing technical skillset to take lead role as required.
- Support of all other functions within the department.
- Extensive experience in a similar master data management role.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
- SAP Enterprise business system knowledge.
- Customer service focused with validated experience in supporting customers across multiple regions/time zones.
- Tried project/process skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented individual, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Multi-task efficiently.
- Demonstrable ability to self motivate, with a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Must have good attention to detail, be adaptable and have a quality and ethically orientated approach.
- Must be prepared to travel if require
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time