Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Service Owner who is excited about supporting Office 365 / SharePoint Online in a unique fashion. The position should include the ability to analyze customer business requirements and plan and carry out the IT service vision, decides on strategy and service details (50%) and translate requirements into an architectural design and plan an end-to-end implementation (50%).
Your challenge will be…
- As a global IT Service Owner you will be accountable for the SharePoint service toward business and service providers including planning and budget responsibility
- You will take responsibility for the design, testing, and technical documentation for the IT architecture & service integration, and migration of on premise SharePoint solutions using Office 365 and related core technologies including Active Directory, Cloud Identities, Teams, and EMS.
- You will manage and support your team in implementing the IT service and ensuring professional routine IT operation on the basis of ITSM
- Your duties will also include identifying IT service or solution problems and managing day to day issues related to SharePoint and to provide Level 2 support to business users
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have ownership stake in the delivery of the scope while assisting in managing customer expectations
- You have technical leadership experience in IT and know how to motivate and enthuse your international team
- You have real-world, hands on experience delivering collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 within large complex environments
- You should have experience with Azure AD, Intune, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are organized, and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time