- You perform security evaluations of 3rd parties identified as potential partners through the RFQ process.
- Following a risk-based approach, you identify security risks related to 3rd party engagements, make them transparent to the management team and mitigate them.
- You provide recommendations and foster close collaboration with the business, IT, legal, and procurement partners.
- Furthermore, you negotiate appropriate contract language with Siemens Energy and 3rd party legal counsels.
- You coordinate penetration testing and remediation of the findings as well as you support on-site security audits following the ISO27001 framework.
- We look forward to meeting you if you completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in cybersecurity or relevant field. CISA or ISO27001 Lead Auditor certification desired.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing 3rd party engagements and experience in cloud security, mobile app security and IT relevant topics.
- You convince us with your excellent communication skills in English and German as well as your intercultural awareness and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Additionally, you bring personal initiative, quality and result orientation as well as analytical ability and strategic thinking.
- Your good knowledge of problem-solving methods and continuous improvement methods help you to shape this role.
- Due to your international tasks you are ready to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time