Mode of Employment: Limited
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as intern (f/m/d) to be a part of establishing comprehensive style guides, innovative products and solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be a part of the central strategic User Experience Design Team and will work on comprehensive style guides and visions for the future
- We induct you into the creation of concepts and designs which serve as a base for strategic User Experience Design discussions
- Furthermore, you will be a part of creating prototypes, designs, conceptions, advanced designs, innovations and product realizations
- You bring your interest and increasing design expertise in your work and accompany the team from research to the realization of products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student in the field of Industry Design, Product Design or a similar course of studies and you absolved at least three semesters
- You already gained experience and developed designs beginning with research, conceptions, scribbles, digital sketches in Photoshop to CAD modelling and design patterns
- You have great experience in 3D programs e.g. Rhino, Keyshot…
- You are an experienced user of MS-Office and of course you are used to work with graphic programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent English or German skills
- In addition, you are particularly interested in healthcare and medical technology – apply now and upload your portfolio with significant examples of your previous design projects in your profile
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time