Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Instructor (m/f/d) for Clinical and Technical Training in the field of Advanced Therapies (AT) to train application specialists in the technical and clinical handling of Artis systems in interventional radiology and cardiology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will train application specialists in our Advanced Therapies products, focusing on systems in interventional radiology and cardiology, and you will also be responsible for innovative, interactive concepts for these courses
- You will develop the course content, working in conjunction with various parties from Development, Marketing and Product Management to design the course schedules and course delivery using different methods
- You will apply your innovation capability by using blended learning concepts and will implement these predominantly in internal and also in some external training courses
- Your experience will also enable you to make a significant contribution to the development of new education services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's degree in medical engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of clinical experience in the field of interventional radiology/neuroradiology/cardiology or in a comparable field
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course as a medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You hold senior-level certification in Artis, and you have several years of professional experience as an application specialist in the field of interventional radiology and cardiology
- As well as being familiar with workflows in clinical practice, you also understand the physical background conditions
Your attributes and skills:
- Your excellent knowledge of English puts you at ease in pertinent discussions with our international application specialists and colleagues, enabling you to develop innovative, trend-setting training strategies; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- You are able to analyze and process technical documents written in English for the independent preparation of training materials, making good use of your skills in MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe
- You have good communication and presentation skills and always focus on solutions in your work
- Your planning and organizational flair and your social skills form the basis for your work as part of an international team
- Even in stressful situations, you always remain calm and handle things professionally
- When new products or software versions are being introduced, you will also provide on-site support to the local application specialists; training courses may also take place at the training centers in the USA or China. Business travel, which you will be happy to undertake in connection with this part of your role, will account for up to 20% of your time
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time