We are looking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer to work in the IIT team in the Calibre business unit. The successful candidate will possess the combination of education and experience listed below.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering - related discipline
• Software engineering experience in a C/C++, Unix environment
• Strong analysis, design and problem-solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience.
• Experience with developing flows and user interfaces with Tcl/Tk and/or Qt
• Experience with IC layout software from Cadence, Synopsys, or Mentor
• Adherence to tenets of quality software development and craftsmanship
• Proven attention to detail, the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.