Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
What part will you play?
- As Development Manager you are responsible for real estate development projects in an international environment
- You are a key person for major development projects mainly in the EMEA region
- Traveling into the cities of the respective countries where projects are located is important to you
- Guiding the members of experts and colleagues in the individual project team is one of your tasks
- You act with high responsibility for the overall success of projects with high million investments
- You are responsible from feasibility over masterplan to the execution of a real-estate project
- Further you are responsible for the overall business case and the project reporting
- You also are a role model for your colleagues in the project teams in demonstrating ownership culture
- You successfully completed your university degree with real-estate focus
- You gained longterm relevant professional experience in real-estate development projects
- You possess leadership competence and experience and can motivate and guide colleagues
- You worked on leading aspects of real estate development projects for many years
- You have valuation expertise for different aspects of a business calculation
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English and German
- You are eager and ready for international travels and potential delegation in the country
- You are a self-starter and quick learner with strong analytical skills, you are innovative and you can demonstrate drive and commitment
- You can take strategic decisions and have good operational judgement
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time