Scope of the Position:
The Digital Grid Solution Sales Executive will establish and lead the sales initiatives to grow the EMS/DMS/MGMS/Market business with new client acquisition and existing client wallet expansion for smart grid operational solutions, systems and products sold to utilities, large industrial and public sector clients as specified in their Territory Agreement. This role is responsible for delivering on a quarterly basis bookings number across the portfolio of products and services contained within Digital Grid business units including: Energy Management System/Distribution Management System/Micro Grid and Market operators or participants to create best-in-class solutions.
· Develop and execute the strategic plan of operations for bookings and present the sales pipeline and forecast to executive management
· Organize and lead teams across Digital Grid – Grid Control product lines to respond to a customer requests for complex system solutions including EMS/DMS/Micro Grid/Market applications
· Develop specific territory and opportunity plans, critical to success in this role
· Proven ability to drive and leverage CxO level relationships
· Attend industry trade shows, prepare customer presentations, and proficiently articulate the value and differentiators of Siemens EMS/DMS/Micro Grid/Market software solutions to clients
· Provide market feedback to the larger software team (regional and global) based on industry trends and customer knowledge
· Lead the internal approval process during the RFP as per Siemens process
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· 8+ years of business experience selling enterprise software (EMS/DMS preferred) and complex solutions to the utility
· Proven track record of account management, including accurate sales forecast, sales process management, and successful attainment of quota in a complex sales environment across multiple product lines
· Demonstrated experience with diverse sales channels - direct, indirect, and diverse sales processes - product and software solution sales in large matrix organizations.
- Extremely partner-focused, proactive and effective within a team environment.
· Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management skills, and sense of accountability
· Possess persuasive presentation and effective communication skills--both verbal and written.
Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the
*The Sales Executive may live anywhere within the region - with easy access to a major airport.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.