Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Development and maintenance of the Fluid systems for the LGT’s.
• Creation, Development & Maintenance of system P&IDs, associated calculations, Control logics, sizing and system descriptions.
• Be part of the global platform team for the fluid systems responsible for improvement & standardization of the design & specifications based on the feedbacks received from projects like fault reports.
• Request and challenge requirements from your interfaces
• Adapt system designs to fulfill requirements (Either from customers or new/revised GTs)
• Release and maintain reference documentation in related databases
• Specify requirements for automation of assigned systems
• Qualify new components and suppliers for the assigned system
• Provide field/site support
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree
• 3 to 7 years of engineering work experience.
• 2 years in process engineering in compressible or incompressible Fluid Systems
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time