Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IP Counsel.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. With strategic thinking in sync with business, able to establish strong patent portfolio based on business demand.
2. Develop IP risk control approaches and take necessary steps to mitigate the IP challenges.
3. Actively enforce IP to add value to business operation.
4. Supervise execution of Corporate IP circular and internal policy and give advice if needed.
5. Align issue with all stakeholders local and in HQ to define response plan and actions.
6. Create IP work report for communication.
7. Provide business partner with IP advice, in comply with China legal system and Siemens Healthineers compliance.
8. Proactively identify the potential IP needs and generate response proposal to support the business.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Master or above degree with Biomedical Engineering, Industry Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering background
2. Working experience in China National IP Administration (CNIPA), Multi-National company, leading local company, law firm or IP firm
3. Very good English & Chinese expression (speak and write)
4. Able to work well even under stress
5. Able to make difference
6. Able to produce high quality patent
7. Skillful in patent search and nullity
8. Skillful in claim chart
9. Skillful in presentation in both English and Chinese
10. Used to communicate with business people and R&D engineer .
11. Patent agent qualification or attorney qualification is a plus.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time