During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Job location: this role can be based anywhere in Europe
MEET US in 5 min
Develop and deliver high quality technical enablement and customer care programs to drive knowledge of DI S Cloud Solutions, including partner services enablement, improving partner efficiency, and productivity in a growing, diverse, global Partner Community. This role will be responsible for designing, coordinating, and executing Channel Partner enablement strategies, programs and best practices around Pre-Sales, Post-Sales Services, End-User Training, and Customer Care across EMEA for Cloud Solutions (current focus Mendix and Mindsphere).
This role is tasked with driving increased partner productivity and quality through training, supporting the global channel strategy, and ensuring a balance between Siemens, Partners, and Customers business needs. Success in this role will be defined, in part, by the ability to build and maintain a comprehensive portfolio of sales and technical education offerings that enable a community of skilled technical partners in selling, supporting, and using Siemens PLM products and services.
This role will align with the enablement work done by the EMEA Director of Technical Enablement for our general partner business to drive a consistent approach and leverage common tools and processes.
Assemble significant knowledge of current internal capabilities, along with Partner development needs and “best in class” market technical enablement trends, to lead cross-functional teams to envision, plan, develop, and execute:
1) Partner Services technical enablement programs: Building the capabilities and competence of our partner post-sales technical skills, as well as pre-packaged services, through global programs. Develop business requirements for skills assessment approach / tool for our partner technical teams. Integral internal cooperation and alignment with Product Driven services, Global sales and Services, GDC, zone services leadership, and business segment business development teams.
2) Partner technical enablement programs that contribute materially to achieving the organization's strategic growth objectives, building organization capability for the future, and delivering long-term performance.
3) Partner Pre-Sales technical enablement programs: End-to-end program planning, execution and measurement of Technical Pre-Sales Readiness and Enablement efforts directed at field and channel personnel to improve sales productivity and partner win rates. Integral internal cooperation and alignment with Pre-sales council, zone pre-sales leadership, and business segment business development teams.
4) Partner End User training programs: Design innovative training offerings including virtual training, e-learning, mobile, and social-learning initiatives grounded on continuous learning methodologies that our partners can deliver to our mutual customers. Integral internal cooperation and alignment with training and development organization, end user training organization, zone channel leadership, and business segment business development teams.
5) Partner Customer Care programs: Develop and deploy best in class partner and customer care support programs leveraging the variety of platforms and groups within Siemens PLM. Integral internal cooperation and alignment with PDS, GTAC, VOC team, and zone channel leadership.
Skills and Attributes:
- Dynamic and engaging style with exceptional communications skills – written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens. Able to drive participation and contribution through persuasion.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and future direction of Partner Enablement. Strong experience in networking into other organizations to build ongoing relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven program and project management skills. Able to give and receive feedback positively. Exercises strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player, able to juggle multiple workstreams with matrixed resources and goals in a dynamic, growing company where cultural change and matrix organization is a norm. Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Ensures focus on measureable outcomes and value to the business. Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the enablement function and report to management quantifiable progress over time
- Extensive experience in training, channel or partner readiness, enablement tool creation and implementation of best of breed online training system. Experience with various trends in learning technology (i.e., Learning Management Systems and on-demand authoring tools/approaches)
- Experience working with vendors and subcontractors, including budgeting and purchasing, monitoring and driving to firm schedules and results.
Background and Education
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in management, marketing, education or similar field.- 5-10 years of experience in an technical enablement role or similar process based role in a high-tech environment, including: communications and partner programs, online programs, large and regional events, specialized curricula, and training or enablement management.
- Multi country experience an advantage
- Background with Siemens PLM services organization, products and technologies an advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time