Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
• Develop, apply already developed
PLC software and place in operation logistic systems;
• Programming and development is based in Siemens PLC's using Tia Portal;
• Commissioning systems based in the software;
• Perform internal testing.
• Ideally, a degree in
electronic/ automation or professional degree in automation or similar;
• At least 1 year of professional experience in the automation and/or
• Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal,
knowledge of other systems is valuable;
• Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
• Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
• Ability to read and comment electrical schematics.
✓ Fluent in English.
for recurrent business trips 6-8 months per year. (duration of
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time