· We are looking for an IT Cloud Systems Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining, executing and deploying external cloud secure environments for various engineering divisions.
· You will become an integral part of an IT Global Cloud Team focused on creating Customer Collaborative Environments under existing strict security controls.
· The individuals’ tasks will require deep understanding of infrastructure services available in AWS, Azure, and GCP and its integration within a highly secure enterprise network.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Help ensure high availability of existing secure environments in external cloud space.
· Use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of customer issues.
· Able to communicate with both internal and external customers and have investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues.
· Use Linux and Windows skills to help configure hosts in secure environments using existing best practices and procedures.
· Expected to deploy highly secure environments and handle all aspects of driving the project to completion like gathering all requirements, creating a schedule by setting expectations, working with engineers in deploying specific software and providing proper cloud infrastructure to handle specialized secure environment.
· Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure all aspects of providing a highly secure environment are met prior to giving access.
Qualifications and Skills
· DevOps: Ansible, Chef, Jenkins
· Experience with the fundamentals of Linux administration and scripting languages (e.g Shell scripts, Python)
· Experience with Container platforms – Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
· Familiar with PowerShell scripting
· Familiarity with data security, firewalls, and best practices
· Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
· Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience
· Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
· Some project management experience
· Excellent organizational skills and time management
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· 5+ years related experience
· Public cloud certifications
· Experience with AWS Cloud formation, Azure Automation
· Experience in Google Cloud Services is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time