- We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the deployment and successful delivery of customer driven efforts in the Asia Region
- You will become an integral part of an IT Global Team focused on creating Customer Collaborative Environments under existing strict security controls.
- This individual’s tasks will require a deep understanding of what it means to deliver a highly secure environment while utilizing project management skills to ensure successful delivery of these environments
- Help ensure high availability of existing secure environments infrastructures
- Use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of customer issues.
- Able to communicate with both internal and external customers and have investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues.
- Use Linux and Windows skills to help configure hosts in secure environments using existing best practices and procedures.
- Expected todeploy highly secure environments and handle all aspects of driving the project to completion like gathering all requirements, creating a schedule by setting expectations, working with engineers in deploying specific software and providing proper cloud infrastructure to handle specialized secure environment.
- Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure all aspects of providing a highly secure environment are met prior to giving access.
- DevOps: Ansible, Chef, Jenkins
- Experience with the fundamentals of Linux administration and scripting languages (e.g Shell scripts, Python)
- Familiarity with using virtualization VMware technologies (vmware) for a highly dense virtual internal infrastructure
- Experience with Container platforms – Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting
- Familiarity with data security, firewalls, and best practices
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience
- Strong commitment tohigh quality work and timely deliverables
- Project management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years related experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time