How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
• You should be have 8-10 years of work experience in Software Development.
• You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
• You should have Good knowledge and hands-on experience in C# and .NET Core
• You should have Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Cordova and Ionic.
• Knowledge in Android SDK and iOS SDK is an added advantage
• You should have Good knowledge and hands-on experience in AWS EKS, AWS Document DB, AWS PostgreSQL and AWS AmanzonMQ
08 to 10 years of relevant experience.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
• You should Participate in requirement discussions, analyze and understand the end users’ needs and come up with technical solution.
• You should Evaluate and choose the right tools / components for the development environment and production environment.
• You should Design and document software components required for the application.
• You should Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
• You should Implement/Refine the best practices to improve the quality of the product and reduce the waste.
• You should be able to Mentor the Team.
• You should be able to Manage to reduce the technical debts.
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time