Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Facilities Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the
next step in their career. As a Facility Manager, you will be
- Manages and runs the facilities regarding hard (e.g. technical building management) and soft services (e.g. cleaning or reception services), for assigned facility site
- You will ensure compliance with all defined RE policies, and with local laws and EHS regulations accompany and support customers during external reference site visits
- You will define service scope and provision, organization, resources, timeline, implementation, risks and control
- You will lead and/or coordinates dedicated professionals and staff.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches
- You are a team player that manages dedicated professionals and staff to impact on results in own area
- You work with external parties like architects, authorities, construction engineers, etc.
- Negotiates respective local service contracts, and coordinates, controls and evaluates service and work delivery
- You ensure proper administration of financial, contract and documentation aspects of both building and related service management
- You demonstrated the ability to lead people, solve issues, and manage a budget.
- You have very good presentation skills when discussing project plans & status, and issues with upper management and site leadership
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4 years as a Facility Manger or demonstrated success in a facilities management role
- Well versed in all typical office user software as well as database use for job related information (maintenance, regulations, processes, etc.)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.