Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Cloud and Data Architect.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Enage business parties to provide the consultation for business capabilities, business process/ intelligence design, data architecture, application frameworks, technical solution architecture interfaces during the design and solutions
2. Evaluate, design and development of data algorithm, application and innovative data science technology (data mining, machine learning, analytical and visualization platforms, data warehouse, AI services, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) etc) for providing technical support and ongoing cares
3. Establish to enable AI/machine learning capability, big data platform, information analysis and reporting tools; Design the integration roadmap of structured and unstructured data from various data source; Design technical solution architecture and own the technical solution
4. Develop Siemens Healthineers AppTech Data Architecture framework including blueprints, solutions, design patterns and standards. Train technical staff on data best practices and solutions
5. Building and maintaining production systems on global cloud service providers e.g. Azure, AWS, Ali etc using all available services with focus on PaaS and with respect to internal security requirements.
6. Build solutions for problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
7. Work in conjunction with project teams and business users to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
Propose architecture using native cloud services,
automation and server-less technology, in complex multi-tenant
Your qualifications and experiences:
· At least 5 years of professional level working experiences on Cloud related architecture and experienced in projects related to data warehouse, big data, data mining, data connection & cleaning and BI reporting and Dashboard development with the minimum 10 years in IT fields in MNC
· Experienced on large- scale web, cloud and/or Big Data applications as plus ( Azure, AWS, Ali Cloud, or data lake and ecosystem)
· The technical experience is preferred such as Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc
· Proactive; Independent and entrepreneurial spirit, Analytical thinking and Consulting skills; Open and honest
· Fluent in English, Good communication and interpret skills
· Healthcare industry knowhow and ERP knowhow is plus
· Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology or computer science with Math background preferred
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time