As a Test Design Professional at Siemens Building Technologies, you will participate within interdisciplinary teams to enhance and develop products for the commercial HVAC market. You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of delivered product meets or exceeds defined requirements!
Develop test designs and test cases for verification and validation of product functionality through manual and automated tests. Document traceability of tests to associated functional and non-functional requirements, supporting efficient and effective coverage. Participate in review of product specifications with respect to testability and provide feedback. Report on test status and outcomes to Sr. Test Design Professionals. Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment. Align with detailed Siemens development processes. Develop automated tests based upon manual test procedures as guidance from senior staff. Provide recommendations on test strategy and provide estimates on test efforts.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Proven understanding of HVAC industry-standard testing methodologies.
- Proven knowledge in at least one test automation platform (e.g. Ranorex, QTP, Jasmine).
- Experience with test plan management tools (e.g. Quality Center, TFS).
- Experience with risk based testing.
- Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies and platforms.
- Power user knowledge of modern operating systems and IT networks/infrastructure.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Hardworking, proactive to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay ahead of emerging technologies.
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
We seek to hire top talent and arm them with the chance to define Their career! Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they stay with us.
We're proud to offer generous compensation, flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing and full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.