Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers an Installed Base Equipment Manager
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As an Installed Base Equipment Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations for IBA/DMG functions utilizing tools and techniques to ensure the highest performance and adherence to all associated policies and procedures.
- Subject Matter Expert for addressing escalated technical issues related to team members job functions (SAP, process clarification, etc.).
- Deploy business plans and organizational changes within assigned scope of responsibility utilizing resources to ensure transparency of deployment through effective communication, process implementation, etc.
- Ensure compliance requirements are communicated and ensures adherence to documented processes.
- Facilitate assigned internal/external processes and quality audits to ensure successful and timely completion. Follow up and develop action plans as required.
- Effectively manage employee performance – monitor and measure utilizing defined metrics, tools and reports. Communicate and follow through on outcomes; provide coaching and mentoring to assist with employee development.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have very good presentation skills, you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel and flexibility is expected.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.