What are my responsibilities?
1. SAP and related systems daily support & troubleshooting
2. Drive user excellence by user training and user activities
3. Cooperate with internal/external for demand collecting and management, solution provide and implement
4. SAP and related process continuous improvement by lead project, to realize digitization & automation & innovation
5.Backup each other with other SAP engineers
6. Additional IT demand/tasks assigned, e.g. IT related administration, policy implement, audit, report etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in Information System related majors
- 5+ of experience in manufacturing company in SAP field for PP/QM, WM/MM/SD/FICO etc. is preferred
- 3+ years experience in IT project management, process optimization project, for cross-department with more than 3 departments and 6 peoples
- Experience for IT digitization & automation & innovation is preferred
- IT knowledge background in infrastructure(hardware,software,Network,Database etc) is preferred
- Proactive, resilient, good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Training skills and organizational skills to drive user excellent
- High ability to learn, creativity, curiosity on technology, innovation spirit
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time