* Supports in preparation and execution of yearly BTA / Budget process.
* Supports in preparing rolling monthly forecast for the BU. Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and informs BU management about the deviations and respective root cause.
* Prepares regular business reports and carries out ad hoc reporting requirements from BU management
* Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
* Coordinates Management Information System for the BU.
* Prepares relevant reports for HQ reporting.
* Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
* Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
* Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
* Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities ' taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time