We’re looking for a professional to join as “HVAC Expert” Technical Project & Maintenance. Siemens Real estate Division at (Kalwa) Thane Mumbai. Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for all of Siemens’ real estate activities – managing the company’s real estate portfolio, optimizing the utilization of space, and overseeing the operation of its real estate holdings including all real-estate-related services, as well as having responsibility for leasing and disposing of real estate assets and implementing all construction projects Siemens-wide. We have 26 factories and 35 major office locations across India & Bangladesh, comprising of ~600,000 sq. mtrs area. The career opportunity is up for grabs for you to be the expert and interface with internal partners regarding HVAC -Technical Project Management topics in the SRE divisions at Kalwa Mumbai.
Change the future with us.
- Your primary responsibility will be to drive HVAC projects for all real estate related required within Siemens. Operational technical expertise to respective local and design input for general refurbishment projects. Managing pure HVAC projects across the country. Working as expert for HVAC topics across India. Auditing and ensuring maintenance of all HVAC equipment's is inline with OEM recommendations across locations in India
- You will be responsible for developing maintenance strategy for HVAC equipment's. Ensuring all design/maintenance is in accordance to Green Building requirements as mentioned in Green Building Standards (E.g. LEED, TERI, IGBC).
· You will be responsible for Project Management as mention below:-
i. You will be responsible to understand the customer requirements. Developing RFP for consultant and defining clear scope of work as per customer requirements. Interacting with customer and consultant to align and finalize the design and tender documents. Finalizing DBRs and reviewing HVAC design done by consultant for projects based on experience.
ii. You will be steering the HVAC projects upto final commissioning and handover to location management. Ensuring execution quality and supporting QMiP for necessary project documentation. Supporting SCM for Vendor evaluation and selection based on parameters like past experience, safety, site execution quality etc.
iii. You will be steering commissioning of BMS & HVAC systems as per technical specifications and international standards. Ensuring design and execution of projects is as per Green Building requirements aligned with customer and management at initial demand clarification stage.
- You will be responsible for Maintenance Management as mention below:-
i. You will be responsible for standardize Preventive maintenance checklists for HVAC systems. Interact with IFMS vendor and align the PM checklists. Steer IFMS vendor for ensuring quality service provided by IFMS for HVAC Operation & Maintenance.
ii. You will be involved reviewing SOPs available at site as per end results and giving suggestions for improvement. Techno-Commercial evaluation of new technologies for maintenance and efficiency improvements. Reviewing work method statements and ensuring same are inline with Environment, Health and Safety standards as defined by the organization.
iii. You will be supporting location management in case of major HVAC breakdown or HVAC troubleshooting. Being an expert advisor for all HVAC topics related to Projects and Maintenance across the country.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You’ve have bachelor’s degree as BE/ME/M tech Mechanical as your educational qualification.
- You’ve 6 to 14 years of relevant work experience in the field of project management in HVAC along with experience in the field of maintenance of HVAC systems. Hands on experience on design tools like HAP, TRACE or equivalent. Technical knowledge of Air conditioning, air quality, green building requirements
- You must be proficient in using computer applications like Office packages e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word etc. Good English communication both spoken and written is a must. You display good executive presence and good communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- This role is in Kalwa – Thane (Mumbai), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
- Find out more about department at: Siemens Real Estate and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time