Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. In Greater China this includes ~200.000 sqm of office space and several Siemens owned office locations. Siemens Center Shanghai is the second largest office Location in Greater China and one of Siemens’ worldwide lighthouse locations.
As a Senior Location Officer(f/m/d), you are an integral part of the Location Management Team of Siemens Center Shanghai and will lead maintenance projects, interface with customers and service providers and collaborate with a number of internal functional departments to ensure the successful operation of this Siemens lighthouse location in Greater China.
The candidate will be an individual contributor and report to the Location Manager of Siemens Center Shanghai.
- Supervision of location operation management;
- Implement SRE business model in line with SRE business strategy;
- Space optimization & solution for customer space demand;
- Manage service providers e.g. cleaning, conference center, greenery, canteen and security etc.
- Owner of Location Strategy;
- Customer space demand analyze & solution;
- Quality gate of Location Concept;
- Regional Real Estate Market Information Pool update;
- Project Management & Coordination of maintenance projects within the location;
- Manage small scale maintenance and fit out projects within the location
- Support & coordinate with Project Managers and other function team for large maintenance and fit out projects
- Prepare layout proposals, tender bidding, contract negotiation, EHS tasks, handover, move-in
- Implement District SRE Business Strategy following the SRE China Business Strategy;
- Commercial activities aiming to profit-oriented business management
- EBP performer in project and procurement process;
- Internal billing performer;
- Annual Asset check & management;
- Management skills and expertise
- Knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of real estate market as well as mechanism & tasks is preferred
- Basic knowledge in Business Administration
- Strong Customer orientation
- Good communication skills & social competency
- Academic degree in engineering, real estate or business administration
- Advanced English language skills are required, additionally local country language preferred
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time