Mission of Function?
Mechanical structure design and analysis, including heat design and analysis for low voltage AC&DC converter development.
What are my responsibilities?
- Mechanical design &analysis, including cooling system design and analysis for converter development.
- Optimize mechanical design with performance and cost considerations.
- Converter test support and quality issues technical analysis.
- Qualification and approval of mechanical parts of converter.
- Participate in multi-national teams (Chinese, German, etc.)
- Environment, Health and Security (EHS) related tasks.
Seriously implement position operational rules and ensure security based on national and local EHS related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and SEDL’ procedures.
Ensure product design accord with related EHS standard and requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Knowledge of converter mechanical design and development
- Familiar with product development process and skilled with mechanical design and analysis tools, like: UG NX, Ansys.
- Experienced in production and quality problem solving
- Knowledge about international (Chinese and German, etc.) standards and regulations regarding mechanical parts of converters
- ~3 years’ experience in converter
- Communication skills
- Analysis & learning capability
- On-site experience and application know-how preferred
- Good English language in written and spoken forms
- Cooperation with various locations and partners including at international level
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. (SEDL) is a joint venture production base for full-digital controlled AC and DC drives and motors. Based on the state-of-the-art technology of Siemens, SEDL manufactures drives, motors and wind generators of the same functionality, design and quality as the products from the Siemens factories in Europe and America.
SEDL has been producing hundreds of thousands digital AC & DC drives, traction converters, traction motors, industry motors and wind generators for domestic & overseas customers, in the application field of metallurgy, mining, oil & gas, chemicals, port crane, elevator, pulp & paper, textile, railway transportation, wind power, etc.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time