What are my responsibilities?
· Following on Business Unit GP SDO reporting calendar, consolidate Forecast and other various submission from Regional Entities in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia etc
· Check and analyze the forecast submission, e.g. compare current period Forecast vs. previous period Forecast, analyze the deviations between Forecast and Actual
· Prepare Commission Report, Accounts Receivables, Major Order/Revenue, Gross Profit, Headcount, Service Line/Fleet reporting etc
· Communicate with colleagues from the Regional Entities and Product Competency Centers (PCCs) for clarifications when required.
· Support in Budgeting process such as bottom-up volume preparation, budget file distribution, consolidation of business targets, and other planning issue
· Take up ad-hoc works as assigned from time to time based on business needs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
· At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
· Competence in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
· Knowledge of SAP or Tableau is an added advantage.
· Self-motivated with ability to organize tasks, work effectively and meet deadlines
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Energy Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time