Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Project Controlling - Regular project review / controlling during the execution of project which includes mainly
o Project costing,
o Margin analysis
o Variance analysis of Cost
o Project Forecasting
o Ensure correct Balance Sheet accounting incl. LD, Warranty & project specific provisioning.
o Analysis & explanation of project performance & cost deviations, if any.
o Calculation of Project concurrent cost and periodically update the project cost
• Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, CF, Arranging BG etc.
• Support in discussion and finalization of commercial terms & conditions
• Contract review and analysis
• Creation of detailed work break down structure (WBS) in SAP.
• Work with Project manager for Identification of potential opportunities within project(s) & take actions required to realize.
• Facilitate costing of risk analysis & estimate potential cost impact of non-performance issues.
• Identification of early warning signals within a project(s), if any. Support project closure and retrieval of bonds / guarantees.
• Facilitate prompt invoicing to the customer.
• Monitor cash-flow on project(s) Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Advances
• Receivables Management including client interaction and knowledge of Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee
• Ensure Compliance with Organization Policies, process and guidelines
• Vendor Management
• Factory controlling & cost center analysis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• CA with at least 4-7 and CMA/ M.Com/ MBA with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
• Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure
• Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time