What are my responsibilities?
- Perform threat hunting using multiple kinds of data sources and develop detection analytics
- Research and simulate adversaries’ tactics, techniques and procedures
- Review threat data from various sources, develop custom signatures and use-cases for attack detection
- Continuously collaborate with other threat hunters, SecDevOps, and data scientists to further develop the Cyber Defense Center detection capabilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven professional experience (5+ years) in security monitoring/security operations center environment (SOC), investigating security events, handling incidents, threats and/or vulnerabilities
- Solid grasp of enterprise detection & response, network traffic analysis and intrusion detection as well as advanced knowledge of digital forensics and malware analysis
- In-depth knowledge of operating system platforms and internals (Windows, Linux, and OSX)
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- Penetration testing / Red Team hands on experience
- Good understanding of cyber security landscape and TTPs.
- Working knowledge of SIEM platforms with experience in use case development
- Proactive with a strong desire to learn, curious mind and a natural interest for technology and IT security
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields and cybersecurity certifications are a plus (GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GCTI, GREM or similar)
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out!
#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time