Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of engineering? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in data analysis? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in data analytics.
- Interrogate information and identify defects.
- Interrogate Maintenance Management System and identify systems that are repeatedly failing.
- Identify emerging failures to increase predictive maintenance
- Develop an IT systems to assist with emerging reliability issues
- Assist with transfer from Equinox to CORMAP
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisation
- Liaise with technical experts to fully understand the data content
- Document processes and procedures
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- You must be completing, or have graduated with a 2:2 or higher degree in a data science related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident with the ability and self-determination to drive your own development through the scheme
- Work experience in an engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous management experience will be welcomed
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of data analysis. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time