current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries
Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current
and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We
appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the
Product Area: Mixed Signal
The person in this role will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining key technology components of the Mixed signal product of Mentor Graphics. The candidate should have good experience in EDA software, preferably in the Analog/Mixed-signal/Digital simulator domain.
B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a premium reputed engineering college.
4+ years of relevant experience in EDA tool development.
Experience with simulation/emulation/mixed-signal tools is a plus.
Should have good knowledge of C/C++, data structures and algorithms.
Should have worked on large software projects and be familiar with software development processes.
Good knowledge of memory and performance considerations in software design.
Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL/AMS and concepts of parsing, elaboration, simulation.
Should be able to communicate well in English, both verbal and written.
Self-motivated individual and willing to learn and contribute in a global team.
- Develop key software components with high quality for mixed signal projects.
- Independently test, benchmark and fix issues in the simulator.
- Identify and work on potential improvements and optimizations.
- Extend and maintain the functionality of the simulator as needed.
- Write technical specs and participate in technical discussions, code reviews.
- Work with the team to jointly solve technical problems and within given deadline.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time