We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Region Europe, as part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solutions and services business being market leader in Europe. We are a major contributor with a comprehensive customer base ranging from small companies to large corporate accounts.
The headquarters office of Region Europe is based in Zurich, where General Management and People Excellence (GMPE) team (part of Business Excellence department), is in charge of setting the standards for competence management to support new ways of working and business models.
Your new responsibilities
- Help management create power-point presentation, buld xls reports, take minutes of meetings, etc.
- Create an Intranet page introducing General Management & People excellence activities and major Initiatives. Work with SharePoint and OneDrive might be required as well
- Support the rollout of our internal competence analysis program across different countries (e.g. building an intranet site introducing the program, tracking the completion of the required steps by the participants and managers)
- Analyze data gathered through the competence analysis program and build customized regional reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Derive conclusions and propose actions based on the analyzed data
- Research and evaluate the quality of various development measures for further improvement and completion of the competence-based development catalogue
Your skills and experience
- Enrolled at university or a university of applied sciences in the field of business administration, economics, business innovation or similar subject
- As the assignment is planned to be for four years during study, candidates absolving a bachelor in a lower semester would be preferred. Alternatively, also higher semesters are welcome, if a master study is planned after the bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Creativity but also attentive details and responsible, Dynamic and proactive team player with an international mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must. Native English speaker or candidates who had lived in an English-speaking country for a longer period are preferred. German knowledge is optional but would be an asset
- Start as soon as possible to a 50% employment
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time