If you really want to make a difference – make it with us! We make solutions come true. Our employees electrify, automate, and digitize!
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly coordinated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Factory to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products – whether in the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, machine construction, or in other fascinating industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly.Your role - future and results-oriented:
- Software development in an internationally oriented and growing Siemens division with many years of success
- Participate actively in building industrial software products and custom software solutions with a phenomenal team
- Software development using a lightweight agile process to pace and track work and deliver high-quality results
- Work across the stack to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver new features from start to finish
- Be the technical interface to management and participate in relevant meetings
Your qualifications – confirmed and appropriate:
- Completed technical education in the field of information science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or an equivalent experience
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team
- Interest in working on innovative industrial products and projects
- Proficient in spoken and written English as well as a second foreign language (preferably German)
- Prepared to travel abroad occasionally (mostly Austria)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In case of any additional queries you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us: +359 886 434 441
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time