- Acts as contact partner for the customer in all technical related matters in order execution and post sales.
- Supports the offer preparation to customer: Provides technical support of sales force during offer phase and contract negotiation.
- Promotes appropriate products, solutions and services.
- Pursues key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales from a technical perspective.
- Conducts technical solution assessment and proposes basic solution and implementation strategies according to customer requirements.
- Provides basic pre-sales technical support to the customer.
- Responsible for technical product presentation to customer.
- Supports sales force and project team as technical expert during customer visits.
- Being aware of market development on both customers and products via participation of market intelligence exercise, promotions, fairs, exhibits and seminars.
- Achieves sales targets within product range or assigned areas.
- Supports the bid process and bid/no bid decision from a technical perspective in order to reduce the business risk.
- Conducts business planning and reporting for the BU
How can I qualify for this job?
- An above average Degree in Electrical Engineering
- RA1080 – EE Board passer
- At least three (3) to five (5) years sales experience
- Conversant to technical topics pertaining to relevant standards (IEC and ANSI), switchyard, substation & electrical equipment
- Sufficient market networking relative to the power industry
- Willing to travel within Philippines and abroad
- With valid driving license
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Power Operations, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time