The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for supporting development organizations in the implementation of the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services. Based on learnings from working with the development teams, the candidate will leverage their cybersecurity expertise to develop and deploy work products that strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program.
- Directly support product teams on implementing cybersecurity throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitating threat modeling for products
- Review penetration testing plans
- Guiding product teams on vulnerability monitoring & assessment
- Participating in incident response
- Strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program
- Prototyping cybersecurity solutions for product integration
- Supporting audit teams with cybersecurity expertise
- Development of guidance for the support of product development teams
- Development and delivery of cybersecurity training
- Travel approximately 15%, including international travel
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of proprietary information
- Experience with basic cybersecurity testing tool, e.g. vulnerability scanners
- Familiarity with penetration testing approach
· Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with technical security concepts including recognized certifications
- Experience with secure development lifecycle processes
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of medical device or Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity
- 1 to 3 years of cybersecurity experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.