The Sales Manager is responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing of all projects assigned, as well as acting as the project representative. Additionally the Sales Manager will be responsible for both technical and commercial results within his/her assigned sales territory or sales responsibility. This position will have a focus on the O&G, OEM & Palm Oil industry.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry/ vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
How can I qualify for the role?
- A sound Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering degree
- Extensive Sales experience with good knowledge in Siemens product
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to higher management, public groups, Executive staff, the Management Committee and key client groups.
- Fluency in English is necessary; fluency in another language is desired
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to travel mainly within Asia, but may have some intercontinental travel for up to or exceeding 40%,
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time